Sorry for asking this if it is already solved, but I have been searching EVERYWHERE for help. Please help???
Minecraft has crashed!
Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Exception in server tick loop
This error has been saved to C:\Documents and Settings\Joshua Maldonado\Application Data\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2012-09-14_17.31.50-server.txt for your convenience. Please include a copy of this file if you report this crash to anyone.
--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 80e6ee0c --------
Generated 9/14/12 5:32 PM
- Minecraft Version: 12w37a
- Operating System: Windows XP (x86) version 5.1
- Java Version: 1.7.0_07, Oracle Corporation
- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
- Memory: 193926904 bytes (184 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
- JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
- Is Modded: Probably not
- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
- Player Count: 1 / 8; [gz['Player'/0, l='Let this work', x=-9.50, y=238.62, z=9.50]]
- World Let this work Entities: 0 total; 
- World Let this work Players: 0 total; 
- World Let this work Chunk Stats: ServerChunkCache: 0 Drop: 0
- Type: Integrated Server
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread
at java.lang.Thread.start0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Thread.start(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT fd6348f ----------
Thanks so much if you can help, I've been trying to solve this problem since xmas...
And yes, my laptop is crappy. Feel free to point that out...